We at Padra Store understand the value of information Privacy. We believe that privacy is a trust factor in the relationship of Padra Store and its user. We endeavor to manage your personal information in accordance with our values. This policy describes:
• How and why we collect your personal information.
• How your information is used and protected.
• When and with whom we share your information.
• The choices you can make about how we collect, use, and share your information.
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties and treat all data in strict confidence.
Our Promise of Liability
We expect our associates and business partners to manage your personal information properly and maintain your trust. We are take reasonable and timely steps to ensure compliance.
Data we Collect
We collect personal information about you to deliver the services you request and to help improve your shopping experience. We do this using lawful and fair methods with integrity.
Information You Give Us:
We collect personal information from you in a variety of ways when you interact with Kash5a Store.Some examples are when you:
• Create an account
• Receiving monthly News letters
• Submit personal information to us.
Personal information is information that identifies you precisely. The personal information we collect may include contact like your name, email and physical addresses, phone numbers.
How We Use Your Information
We use your information to provide requested products and services and to support core business functions. These include fulfillment, internal business processes, marketing, authentication and fraud prevention, and public safety and legal functions. Some examples include:
• To fulfill your requests for products and services and communicate with you about those requests;
• To register and service your account;
• To send you information about our products, services and promotions;
Sharing of your Information
The company does not sell or rent your personal information to third parties unless with your authorization.
How We Secure Your Information
Securing your information is a company priority. We use reasonable security measures to protect the confidentiality of personal information. When we do have to collect your most private personal information, we will protect its confidentiality, prohibit its unlawful disclosure, and limit access to authorized personnel only.